Divorce Coaching FAQ
What does divorce coaching offer:
* Explores emotions attached to separating/divorce
* Reinforces communication skills
* Provides tools to co-parent effectively
* Helps to get and stay organized with dealing with the business of divorce
* Lowers anxiety about the divorce process and the future
* Helps to reduce conflict with a partner
* Reminds you that acting like your best self is the best help
Is coaching just for those going through a divorce?
No. This type of coaching is for anyone struggling with a relationship, contemplating divorce or in the process of divorce. I can help you understand if this relationship is serving you now and if it will be 20 years down the road.
Does a coach offer mental health, legal or financial advice?
No. A coach will help attain what you want and need from the divorce transition. We're here to help the client feel confident moving through this, often overwhelming time. But don't worry, I do have a group of vetted experts in all of these fields for you if you need them.
Is everything we talk about confidential?
Absolutely. As a Certified Divorce Coach, we adhere to a strict code of ethics.
Divorce is expensive, how can I justify having a divorce coach?
The truth is - having a divorce coach will save you money in the long run. Our fee is a fraction of what a divorce lawyer charges per hour.